Booking & cancellation
- Class booking windows are as follows:
- Barre Classes: 10 minutes before the class start time
- Mat Pilates Classes: 10 minutes before the class start time
- Reformer Pilates Classes: 30 minutes before the class start time
- Client may cancel a booked class for up to 2 hours before class start time without penalty.
- Late Cancellation & No-Shows:
- Clients with unlimited pricing options will be charged a $10 fee, either upon late cancellation or 2 hours after the missed class start time.
- Class pack holders, limited memberships, or single class drop-ins will lose the class on account, either upon late cancellation or 2 hours after the class start time.
- Class packages/memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please note expiration dates on class packages, as these cannot be extended.
- Class packages are not able to be shared.
Auto-Pay Contract Policies
- The card on file will be charged on the 1st of each month for the length of the contract.
- Cancellations for month-to-month memberships must be in writing 30 days before the next billing. Cancellations with renewals within 30 days may result in additional billings.
- Membership may be put on hold for up to 2 months within the contract term, effectively extending the contract term.
- After the initial contract term, memberships roll month-to-month until canceled in writing 30 days before the next billing.
prepaid Contract Policies
- No holds or extensions will be provided.
- Prepaid contracts are non-refundable and non-transferable.